Re: Chrysotype message

Henk Thijs (tys@masadm1.mas.eurocontrol.be)
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 11:35:07 GMT

John Rudiak wrote at monday morning 4 March :

>Ihave not received any mail for about 24 hours, not even the longish
>description of the chrysotype methods I use, sent Thurs. eve, 2/29. I
>want to see if this post gets through to the list. Testing......

Between Friday afternoon and Monday morning no message arrived at my site;
but I have the impression that all messages stamped with Mon 4 March, are from
the weekend .
Like the message from Judy about Hamilton (thanks!) and the penalty from Terry
:-).
Hope everything is o.k. now ( a message sequence number would be a great help
to check network/server problems....)
henk