Re: Copy of: Re: Poisons and Cancer

Henk Thijs (tys@masadm1.mas.eurocontrol.be)
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 16:06:48 GMT

Terry wrote -a few days ago, but the list is unpredictable- about danger with
chemicals . He wrote:

>I do not know, and I doubt if anybody else knows the answers to all these
>questions. Medical and scientific opinions and practice are often self-
>contradictory.
>
>The public moral is TAKE CARE.
>
>My own approach is similar to yours; I try to avoid eating them.

I want to mention again the use of a 'gel' glove; I am using it since
the time I had to use cortizone to get rid of skin-irritation due to
-black and white- chemicals. (A bad teacher grabbing prints out of the
developper with his bare hands. He is still alive.)
I am free of problems since years , but have to be very consequent in
protecting my skin .
henk