Re: Critics and PM

Risa S. Horowitz (babbleon@terraport.net)
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 22:37:30 -0500

well, S. Seymour, could you please provide some of us with the adress for
subscription to the photoart list?
I've only recently discovered the potential my Eudora has, and I'd sure love
to feel even more popular (and perhaps more rounded) by 40 or 50 reciepts
vs. the mere 20-30 I get daily.
thank you
Risa S. Horowitz