Re: gum printing problems!

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 22:44:05 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 18 Mar 1996, TERRY KING wrote:
> I have taken a group of students, shot a photograph on E6 material, had it
> developed, made separations, and coated the paper with m,y c and b in order and
> exposed in order and developed in order, to produce a four colour gum print in
> one college day.

"College days" being something like a day in the land of the midnight sun? I
assume, Terry, that you're going to clue us in on what film you used for
those m,y,c & b exposures, and any other pertinent Terry-tricks. (And if
everyone in the class did this on the same day, well, next would you care
to walk on water?)

Judy