Sudek show

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 02:24:36 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 21 Mar 1996, Carol Janet Quartin wrote:
> By the way...Sudak Pigment Print show??? What is it? is it at uptown or
> midtown???

The show is "Josef Sudek: The Pigment Prints 1947-1954." I don't find the
dates of the show in the education department program, but there's a
lecture by Anna Farova "world-renowned expert on Czech photography and
author of several books on Josef Sudek." That's Monday, April 15, 7 PM,
$5 members, $8 non-members, enrollment limited to 30.

Both show and lecture are at ICP Uptown. I assume by the way, that the
"pigment prints" are carbon. Could I be so lucky as for them to be gum?

Judy