update to the Daguerreian Society webpage (fwd)

Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 12:01:53 -0400 (EDT)

Since there was a question a few days back about contemporary
daguerreotypes - I thought this might be pertinent.

-greg schmitz

>===for PGP Key finger Greg Schmitz <gws1@cunix.cc.columbia.edu>===
:: ::
Key fingerprint = 73 D3 91 15 96 69 74 E5 14 51 71 44 C8 ED 01 11
Key ID: A7026B1D Key Size: 1024 bits Created: 1994/11/10
==================================================================<

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 20:21:55 -0700
From: Gary W. Ewer <garyewer@POWERAMP.NET>
To: Multiple recipients of list PHOTOHST <PHOTOHST@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU>
Subject: update to the Daguerreian Society webpage

The homepage of The Daguerreian Society has been recently updated. Since my last note to PhotoHst, we have added:

* a gallery of modern daguerreotypes by Charlie Schreiner
* a brief history of the daguerreotype, by Ken Nelson
* a "News and Events" feature
* an announcement concerning our "Atlanta '96 Symposium"
(scheduled for November 31- October 3, 1996)
* several new links to other websites, including the fabulous
website featuring daguerreotypes from the Library of Congress.
* A number of 19th century texts and poems concerning the
daguerreotype

We would be pleased if you would visit us during your travels on the
web, and while you are there, if you would, sign our "guestbook." Our
URL is:

http://java.austinc.edu/dag

Gary W. Ewer
garyewer@poweramp.net