Re: dye questions

tomf2468@usa.pipeline.com
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 18:41:18 -0400

People who make hand made paper ( a wonderful activity, although I've never
managed to integrate it into my photography) use a number of dyes, some of
which should be useable after the sheet of paper is formed. "Lee McDonald,
Inc" (617-242-2505) and "Twinrocker (317-563-3119) are two sources in the
USA. But perhaps watercolor paints, highly diluted, might be simlier?

tomf2468@usa.pipeline.com (Tom Ferguson)