Re: NYC goings-on

Robert Hudyma (rhudyma@idirect.com)
Tue, 7 May 1996 14:54:00 -0400

At 02:44 AM 5/8/96 +1000, Cynthia Glunt wrote:

>Does anyone know of shows to see in NYC July 5-9, 1996? I already am
>aware of the Sudek show.

A week or so before you go, fire up your favourite web browser and point it to:

http://www.metrobeat.com

There will be a form that you can click on. Just type in the word "photo"
and click on the Word Search button. I tried it last week and got close
to 50 or so photo happenings. The database is very well organized and contains
current info regarding practically every event.

Also, Judy had some very helpful suggestions which she posted a week ago. Be
sure to take a hardcopy of her post with you.

I was in NYC for 2 days which I found was not nearly enough time to take in
everything I wanted to see and do.

Robert Hudyma, Email: rhudyma@idirect.com,
Semi-Tech Microelectronics, 131 McNabb Street, Markham Ontario Canada, L3R 5V7