Re: Old Process Books

instituto.masanz@pna.servicom.es
Wed, 08 May 1996 14:48:24 +0200

JUAN CARLOS VECINO QUIZA wrote:

> I am very interested in old process (Albumen, Cyanotype, Kallitype, Van
> Dyke,etc) but don=B4t have many information about it=B4s.
> Anybody know one book that explain this old process.

¿Que tal, Juan Carlos?

If you want something you can read in Spanish, I´ve found a little book (about 100 pages, 8
images)which is being useful to me as a first book. Thanks to it I expect to start cyanotyping in
one or two weeks, now that I have at last all that I need.

The book is:

Manual de Tecnicas Fotograficas del S. XIX

Cristina Zelich

Photovision

Arte y Proyectos Editoriales, S.L., 1.995

ISBN 84-86620-08-2

At the end of this book you can find around 60 bibliographic references, if you need any more.

I also liked the book by Fontcuberta that Daniel Silva refers to.

Hope this helps

Guillermo Abadía Cenoz

C/. Mariano García, 1 - 3º Izda.

31005 Pamplona (Navarra)