Re: alt process show

Jerry Nevins (JNevins@interramp.com)
Mon, 06 May 1996 14:26:31 -0400

Tillman Crane wrote:

> To the list:
> I do not know if this is appropriate but I have a show titled "Echoes of
> History' which deals with 8 alternative photographic processes, Salt,
> Albumen, Cyanotype, Kallitype, Van Dyke, Platinum, Palladium, a few Gum
> prints and one Silver Print. The prints are 16x20 matted 22x28 and framed.
> The openning of the show is the same image printied in 9 different
> processes with an explaination of each, This image is from 1895 by Rudolph
> Cassen and New England photographer. Included in the show are 10 of his
> images and 30 or ore of my own images printied. there are examples of each
> processes with variations in toning and other options. the show openned ant
> Maine Caost Artists in Rockport ME, and has been seen at The Creative
> Photographic Center of Maine, and Maine College of Art. It will be seen at
> Maryville College this fall and at the Gibbs Museum in Charleston SC Jan.-
> March. I am looking for other locations that might be interested in having
> this show. If you have a school gallery or any place that might be
> interested in this show please contact me off list at
> tillman@midcoast.com.
> thanks.
> tillman craneI would be very interested in booking this show. I am a photography
professor at Albertus Magnus College, a small liberal arts college in
New Haven, CT. We have a gallery space with track lighting in the
Campus Center. Booking dates are wide open. We would send press
releases, etc., etc.
Please let me know if we could arrange this.

Thanks,

Jerry Nevins
Professor
Department of Visual and Performing Arts
Albertus Magnus College
New Haven, CT
06511

Home phone