Re: ADMINISTRIVIA: please read...

Steve Avery (stevea@sedal.usyd.edu.AU)
Mon, 20 May 1996 14:25:24 +1000

Risa S. Horowitz wrote:

> Steve
> I'm so sorry that you are frustrated, and this crazy person
> downloading the archives all at once will get his/hers, but there is a
> small humorous note of irony in all this!

Hiya Risa,
Yeah, kinda funny how we encourage people to download the archives, and
then I blow up when someone does :-) I really just wanted to prevent it
from happening again. It took me nearly two hours to work out why I
couldn't read my email, and then weed out the offending material. I just
got peeved that someone would be so foolish/impatient.

cheers
-steve