Re: To Dry Mount or not to Dry Mount. That is the question.

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Wed, 22 May 1996 15:41:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 22 May 1996, Robert Hudyma wrote:
> Are the brush strokes masked off or not?
>
> I have to admit that I'm leaning towards masking off the brush strokes
> (rubylith)
> and dry mounting so that if the prints Pt/Pd are hung side by side with the
> silver
> prints there will be a certain uniformity in presentation.

Hi Robert,

My so-called server was in crash yesterday, and today, with incoming as I
write, I'm 65 messages behind. I note this less for sympathy (which is of
course always welcome) than to observe that these points may have been
made down the queue somewhere, in which case --- sorry.