Re: a propos of gelatine, Liquid Light and Silverprint

Steve Avery (stevea@sedal.usyd.edu.AU)
Mon, 27 May 1996 13:01:40 +1000

This message bounced. The originator is Galina Manikova
(galina@online.no). Please direct any private email in that direction,
not mine...

----------------------<included message follows>------------------------

> From: galina@telepost.no (Galina Manikova)
> Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 23:37:37 +0200 (MET DST)
> Subject: Re: a propos of gelatine, Liquid Light and Silverprint

Does anyone have any experience with color pigments or salts added to
any of these emulsions (gelatin,LL,Silverprint) ? Does anyone have any
ideas about how that will work ? I have worked with gelatin/dichromates
and "dusting on" pigment developing similar to what has been described
as Suri (Philippe Berger) prosess in Luis Nadeau's repport from the
Paris meeting. Dusting on allows the use of ceramic and enamel pigments
on different surfaces, burning them in the kiln later on. Now I would
like to work out a process to project images directly from the enlarger,
but using colors. Any suggestions would be appreciated. A formula for
silver print too (if you get to it, Peter !) Galina. (galina@online.no)
(the e-mail has been changed!!!)