Re: Re: Your opinion please

Chesapeake Bay Foundation (cbf@mtolympus.ari.net)
Thu, 30 May 1996 09:13:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 30 May 1996, Zvi Griliches wrote:
> I had a conversation with the Palladio Co. a couple years ago and they
> were considering putting out a sensitized albumen paper. Perhaps if
> there was enough demand for it they might work on it.

I had the same conversation with them about a year ago. <g> Apparently
they had been doing some investigation into this but had run into some
problems. I got the impression that they felt that the demand didn't
warrent the time/money to resolve the difficulties. Hopefully I'm wrong
and they have already solved things and are developing a marketing plan.
<g>

george