response to CGSdesign@aol.com

Elizabeth Vance (epoland@osf1.gmu.edu)
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 01:44:15 -0400 (EDT)

I apologize to the rest of the list for forwarding something that is
really a waste of bandwith, and even more so for being as childish as
CGSdesign@aol.com, but it's almost 2am, and I'm prone to irritability at
this time of morning.

CGSdesign and someone else (I'm not sure who) were bickering on the
list, and when I replied via email (message below), I recieved a very
funny (although I'm sure the humor was unintentional) response. I was
wondering if anyone else had problems with this person and his obnoxious
public and private posts?

I feel like I've managed to continue the rules of a chain-letter... I
did what it said and therefore should recieve my million dollars (or
lack of personal tragedy) any day now.

And, so bandwith isn't completely wasted, I did have an alt-process
question that I was going to ask in another post. I'd like to try
albumen printing... Is there any place I can get paper that is already
coated, either with albumen and silver, or albumen alone? (I don't mind
coating my own paper, but I have a very small darkroom... any shortcuts
are appreciated.)

Thanks!

- Elizabeth

@