Re: Homemade Pigment Tissue?

Steve Avery (stevea@sedal.usyd.edu.AU)
Thu, 01 Aug 1996 16:41:13 +1000

The following email bounced. It is originally from Luis
(AWEF6T@MRBURNS.MI.NET).

-----------------------<included message follows>-----------------------

Terry King writes:

>But have porous lining papers been included in the comparison ?

I was referring to the Final Transfer paper, i.e., that on which the
image remains permanently. Fixed-out photo papers work wonderfully with
that, just like Sandy King reports in a separate message.

Porous paper would have to be gelatine-sized considerably before they
could be used as final transfer paper

Luis Nadeau
awef6t@mis.ca
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada