Re: Newcomer

Wm. J. Clark (wmclark@PrairieWeb.COM)
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 17:35:11 GMT

On Tue, 6 Aug 96 03:17:03 +1000, you wrote:

>I've also been sent an Argyrotye kit (a la Mike Ware) to review for Darkroom
>User, so I shall be trying that, too.
>
>Regards to all,
>
>Derek Watkins

Derek,

Like you, I've been lurking, hoping to get my enthusiasm perked-up
to go back into alt procs. What is Darkroom User? Sounds as if it
might be a magazine or other periodical. I'm an avid reader, and note
that since the advent of the personal computer the news-stand has
fewer periodicals about photography (especially darkroom work) than
earlier. A bad trend! Could you be so kind as to supply some info on
Darkroom User, a subscription address (if appropiate) etc.?

Thanks, and welcome to the world of the "UN-glossy" print!

Bill Clark
221 E. 20th St.
Scottsbluff, Nebraska, USA

wclark@hannibal.wncc.cc.ne.us