Re: calotype process

Richard Morris (Richard.Morris@brunel.ac.uk)
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 09:31:01 BST

On Tue, 20 Aug 96 16:22:22 +1000 Janet L. Lindholm wrote:

> From: Janet L. Lindholm <jllphoto@evansville.net>
> Date: Tue, 20 Aug 96 16:22:22 +1000
> Subject: Re: calotype process
> To: Multiple recipients of list <alt-photo-process@cse.unsw.edu.au>
>
> I am behind on my mail. I am interested in your details. I am a novice
> with alt. processes and am interested in learning as much as I can. I am
> commercial photographer by trade. I don't remember if you need my snail
> mail address or just e-mail. Please let me know if you need my snail
> address.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Janet L. Lindholm
> jllphoto@evansville.net

Morning Janet Lindholm
Sorry for any delay but I've been away. I am in the, slow, process of
e-mailing full details of the calotype process to those with a sepcific
interest. Problem was that I am trying to use e-mail without a manual so
till now the finer points have missed me out. Hope to get it out this week
or next.
Happy calotyping
Richard Morris.