Don't post requests to the list...

Steve Avery (stevea@sedal.usyd.edu.AU)
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 15:44:21 +1000

Greg Ensley wrote:

> i have no time to read the email anymore, Thanks. I Am writing a
> book, working full time and do photography Black and white baby
> portraits.
> PLease remove me from the mailing list.
> Greg Ensley

Folks,
Please don't do this. If you want to be unsubscribed, and have
forgotten the correct manner to go about achieving this, then drop me
some email personally. If you look at the full text of the message, you
will see in the "Errors-To" field my email address (granted, not this
one, but one that will reach me anyway). If you can't see this field,
try saving the message to a file and then looking for it.
Greg isn't the only one that is busy, and posting messages like this to
the list just wastes everyone's time. Add to this the fact that I don't
read every message that is posted (although I do try to scan them all),
and you might not even get what you want if you do.

cheers
-steve

p.s. compared to me and some others of the list, seems like Greg isn't
doing all that much!