Re: My First (Unsuccessful) Carbon Print

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 21:10:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 14 Sep 1996 FotoDave@aol.com wrote:
> Maybe you could invite him again for a weekend workshop or week-long workshop
> and let us know beforehand. I am sure there must be some who would like to
> attend such a workshop.

Klaus is in US for his school, NYC then Rochester. I tried, I really
tried, to set up a weekend workshop at ICP. For a variety of reasons
(including the fact that ICP often fails to take my advice, plus Jewish
New Year this weekend, and perhaps concatenation of the planets) what had
looked like a go became a no-go.

Because I was so eager to see the process, Klaus kindly offered to do an
informal walk-though for my students, which was, as indicated,intriguing,
encouraging, seductive....

Apparently Wade is getting there on his own without having seen a demo
-- and more power to him. My feeling was that seeing it made it much more
doable for us normals.....

Judy