Re: sumi/carbon tissue

Michael Sandquist (Roidman@gnn.com)
Wed, 09 Oct 1996 00:19:19

Hi Peter,

I found this group about three weeks ago...just been reading till now.
The topic of "sumi ink" caught my attention so I thought it as good a time as
any to get involved...(I love that stuff!) As far as "acknowledgements" go...
not to worry, I couldn't even remember the issue/date myself until I pulled
out a dusty copy! Hope the info helps.
Great to meet you.

Best Regards,
Michael Sandquist