Re: ferric ammonium citrate et al

Maxim M. Muir (mdmuir@nfinity.com)
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 08:30:16 -0500

At 1:08 PM on 10/10/96, Judy Seigel wrote:

> John Dixon's message that Artcraft Chemicals sells glyoxal sent me
> immediately to the file for their flyer & phone number. Seeing ferric
> ammonium citrate listed at $28 per pound, I asked about shipping to
> Australia.

I would add to Judy's excellent note that you can also view Artcraft
Chemicals by going to the URL in my signature line, and following the link
to the catalog. Mike does really excellent customer service, as well as
having reasonable prices for his photo chemistry.

Maxim M. Muir
See the "Maximum Monochrome" homepage at:
http://www.nfinity.com/~mdmuir/