Re: From Risa S. Horowitz was Gum over Cyanotype

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 01:41:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 12 Oct 1996, Risa S. Horowitz wrote:

> Hey, well, all i can say is i've never tried not using a "heightener", and
> it won't harm me one bit to do the same test and compare for my own
> referrence. I live and learn as I go!
> {memory jolted, I do recall your many comments on this topic Judy - I just
> didn't get the facetious nature of your initial querry: but why do you use
> HCLacid :)}
> rolling, but not quite on the ball all the time!
> Risa

Risa, someone commented that I probably hadn't had my coffee when I wrote
that note, which made me feel bad -- I hadn't meant to be crabby, merely
to tease a little. There's such a glut of things to pay attention to a
person who wants to get through the day has to screen out a large number.
I screen out any sentence with the words "Bob Dole" in it, but I realize
there could be other options. And I certainly don't drink coffee ... my
caffein fix being tea.

And I cannot resist adding that though I am not, strictly speaking, a real
"professor," since I am only a part timer, I still get a kick out of the
title when it arrives occasionally by mistake on a piece of mail or my
badge for viscomm, vain and foolish as that may be (maybe because it
arrived relatively late in life ... which is to say, hang in there).

Cheers,

Judy