Re: to make enlarged negatives

rdalrymple (dalrymple@hidesert.com)
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 08:55:49 -0700

MEC00001 wrote:

> Do you use the same type or make of film for all alternative processes?
> Do you use a different one for gum? Have you ever tried altering the
> contrast of lith film by bleaching the latent image before developing?

I've always wondered about these things, too. I have also wondered if
many printers use more than one negative. For instance, several
negatives at different densities, and the same with positives. There is
so much to know about negatives for alternative printing. It would be
an interesting conversation--wouldn't it?

Marilyn