Re: to make enlarged negatives

Eugene Robkin (erobkin@uwc.edu)
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 11:38:49 -0500

I recently came accross the following notice on one of the alt-photo
newsgroups. It might be of interest to some of you and it is not ncessarily
limited to the U.S. I do not vouch for its truth and have not checked it
with AGFA.

E. Robkin

--------------------------------
>From: xkaes@aol.com (XKAES)
>Subject: AGFAPAN 25 4x5 Special Run!
>Date: 15 Oct 1996 23:04:42 -0400
>

>Agfa is considering a special, ONE-TIME run of AGFAPAN 25 in the 4x5 size
>(They will only make 1,000 boxes!). They used to make this film as a
>standard item, but it has not been available for several years. They will
>only make the run if they feel there is enough demand for the film. You
>can play a part. If you would like to be part of this special order
>please let Agfa knoiw of your interest. AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! If
>produced, the film will be made available through several film outlets
>which will be posted on this site. To let Agfa know of your interest,
>please send a letter to Agfa. The one I sent follows; feel free to copy
>it or make changes -- just send it! Use your cut and paste feature (in
>the EDIT menu) to move it to your word processor.:

This is the AGFA address in the U.S. I don't know any of the European or
Asian addresses.

>Mr. Robert Nunn, Marketing Manager Film
>Photo Imaging Systems
>Agfa Division
>Bayer Corp.
>100 Challenger Road
>Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660

Then there was a suggested letter which I have snipped to the first paragraph.