Copy of: Re: Copy of: Copy of: Re: Truth, Concept, and Reality

Terry King (101522.2625@CompuServe.COM)
18 Oct 96 04:05:38 EDT

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From: Terry King, 101522,2625
TO: PHOTOART, INTERNET:photoart@latrobe.edu.au
DATE: 18/10/96 08:35

RE: Copy of: Re: Copy of: Copy of: Re: Truth, Concept, and Reality

Eric

You said:

>I don't have a clue what you mean by differentiating the photograph from
>the image.

Eric, if you cannot make that differentiation then this whole discussion is
pointless. There is a difference. And it is this difference that invalidates
your premise and thus your whole argument. That difference makes the whole
concept of a post photographic age deeply silly.

As they say in Yorkshire " Think on't "

Terry