Re: to make enlarged negatives

David Morrish (dmorrish@beothuk.swgc.mun.ca)
Sat, 19 Oct 1996 09:32:26 -0230 (NDT)

On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, Strange Ross wrote:

> "Alliance Camera CS and CSm are orthochromatic line-drawing films with high
> speed and ultimately Rapid Access quality, guaranteeing maximal sharpness
> for lines and dots even by exposure through the backside of the film. CSm
> has a special, mat coating for short vacuum times and for preventing the
> formation of air bubbles. This film also is well suited for exposure of
> photopolymer plates."
>
> I don't know myself what 'Rapid Access' is. Also, I am presently using type
> CS, being unaware of type CSm at the time of purchase.
>
> Strange Ross

In the world of color paper for printing from color negatives, Rapid
Access is the new, fast process which replaced EP-2 (Kodak) and is
characterized by roller transport processor times which are half as long.
I might assume this means that this film can be used in a roller
transport processor with short processing times as well.

Dave Morrish
Newfoundland, Canada