Re: UV Unit Update?

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Mon, 21 Oct 96 18:06 BST-1

> Hi Terry
> to answer your question:
>
> 1.) I know I probably can't afford to buy a sunbed, or any other mercury
> vapour light source at this stage of the game

Risa

Although sunbeds may be slightly more expensive than buying the bits and
making your own looking at the new prices, you can pick them up second-hand
here for less than half the price it will cost you to make an equivalent unit.

If I had the space to store and use one I would do so. The only cheaper
exposure source is the sun.

With each skin cancer story in the newspapers another batch of secondhand
sunbeds comes on to the market!

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows, Dragonfire and elsewhere:
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~ds8s/
Family Pictures & Gay Pride: http://www.dragonfire.net/~gallery/
and: http://www.speltlib.demon.co.uk/