Re: Dan Burkholder book

Stephen Edgar (sredgar@seagull.dnet.co.uk)
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 23:32:11 -0000

Hi there,
I just happened to see your request and failing someone finding you a
distributor in Australia, I might be able to help. I subscribe to a
periodical, Ag+ Photographic which has a publishing and booksellling
division. The most recent catalogue lists the book you require, costing £25
UK. If you have no more 'direct' luck let me know and I'll either get it
for you or give you the email and/or postal address if thats more suitable.
Regards
Stephen Edgar
Belfast, Northern Ireland.
> From: Trevor Phillips <bottjp@LURE.LATROBE.EDU.AU>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <alt-photo-process@cse.unsw.edu.au>
> Subject: Dan Burkholder book
> Date: 29 Tuesday October 1996 21:15
>
> I'd like to get a copy of Dan's book "Making Digital Negatives for
Contact