Copy of: Re: Alternative Days

Terry King (101522.2625@CompuServe.COM)
06 Nov 96 11:12:42 EST

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From: Terry King, 101522,2625
TO: Klaus Pollmeier, 100561,2417
DATE: 06/11/96 15:56

RE: Copy of: Re: Alternative Days

Klaus

You said:

>if I wanted to run you down I'd say at long last a good idea from you... ;-)

Apart from some surprisingly acerbic exchanges there has not been much to
stimulate us on the list lately ! But from e mails I receive I learn that
there are a lot of people who are listening. I just wish that they would say
something themselves.

> indead I think Bath would be a perfect place and very interesting.

With your support I think that I will now explore further.

>And with the tunnel we could even walk over. Would Bas then care
for the 1998 meeting in Holland?

I am waiting for a reply from Bas. It is not clear whether his proposal is
postponed as well.

> If not, I could offer another interesting
>place: What if the 1998 meeting would be in Dresden?.....

I love the idea of Dresden. I think that we may need to explore things
carefully. There is the liklihood of an important alternative and nineteenth
century exhibition and event in the UK in 1998 but this is on a far larger scale
than anything I had in mind for ourselves but there is no reason why we should
not play a part.

I will get in contact with Barry Lane at Bath to see what he has to say.

Terry