Re: What is Mordancage, Part 2

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 17:07:04 -0500 (EST)

Dear List,

Gretel Easter asked for information on Mordancage and was referred to the
archive. She reported back that she found commentary from Luis and Peter
Marshall (as I recall) loosely defining the process, and citing Glafkides,
but nothing she could actually work from and asked for further reference.
I e-mailed her off-list that I had posted a message on the topic including
at least one formula and how-to. This the archive apparently refused to
chuck up (see below). Since the original message was probably the better
part of an hour's work for me (digging up the file, reading, synthesizing
and keying in) and would presumably take at least as long to locate, if it
is locatable in my personal archive of the list (in disarray, to put it
mildly, on 52 floppies), I ask if anyone who has a *real* computer and
search-ware could find it. Perhaps, though, Gretel you have the date?

Hopefully,

Judy