Re: Polaroid image transfer on fabric

aeophoto@napanet.net
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 17:29:13 GMT

On Fri, 15 Nov 96 05:27:09 +1100, you wrote:

>Hi. I'm new to this list. I have a bfa in photography but am actually
>pursuing painting. I find, however, that my background in photography keeps
>asserting itself into my painting.
>
>I am writing to see if anyone has tried the polaroid transfer technique
>onto canvas.
>
>thanks, robyn

I have polaroid image and emulsion transferred onto canvas. The image
transfer was nearly impossible to do and came out a blurry mess. The
emulsion transfer came out much better. Part of my problem could have
been that I was still using the wet transfer process (after a
fashion); someone practised at doing dry transfers might have better
luck.

Angela