Re: light table

Risa S. Horowitz (babbleon@terraport.net)
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 10:52:46 -0500

>On Thu, 28 Nov 1996, Sandy King wrote:
>> If you are using tubes spaced 1 1/2" apart less than 5" from the printing
>> frame you are getting uneven result! These results may be visually
>> insignificant, but
>> they exist and would be measurable with approprite testing.
>
>Sandy, how do you know this? A priori? What is "appropriate testing"?

Sandy, or anyone with the appropriate years and technical knowledge:
If the uneven results are not visually detectable, what difference then does
it make? Could the uneveness make itself apparent with time, storage, and
general degredation of the image? If not, i stress my original question: if
you can't see it, and the purpose of the thing is to look at, then what
difference does it make if on *some* other plane if there is uneven exposure?

Risa