Re: Sil, now now now

Sil Horwitz (silh@iag.net)
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 11:42:55 -0500

At 02:17 AM 961211 +1100, Jack Fulton wrote:
>Hey, hey Sil....tease, tease ... the D'type formula. We'd like to try
>that. Ought we write PSA to request a copy ... like we'd enclose the
>proper funds for such a copy. Or, you could post the info. Por favor.

Not teasing, just stating facts!

The PSA Journal is not for sale in individual copies; it is an important
part of PSA Membership, which also includes many other benefits. You can get
membership info ($40 yr - real bargain) from 74521.2414@compuserve.com. Be
sure to provide (a) your snail mail address so they can mail you membership
literature, and (b) my name (Sil Horwitz, FPSA) as sponsor. (I'll vouch for
you!)

Sil Horwitz, FPSA
Technical Editor, PSA Journal
silh@iag.net