was Bromoil - papers list

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 21:09:26 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 16 Dec 1996, Dennis Carlyle wrote:

> Maybe you only read, or
> perhaps only received the intro. down to my signature. It's about

One thing my evil service provider does (maybe everybody else's does too?)
is put the % of an e-mail you've read on a line in the upper right hand
corner. I try to remember to check that figure before leaving, as
appearances can be deceiving.

Two other notes on current issues: Terry said potassium citrate was
expensive & hard to get: Last time I ordered (about 3 years ago) was $12 a
pound, which is about a lifetime supply, from Photographer's Formulary.

Note #2: I generally skip over the uranium formulas in old publications,
but there are a fair number, especially as I recall in the 30s & 40s. I'm
not sure I have anything Dick Sullivan wouldn't have, but I'll keep an eye
out... You're interested mainly in toners for pl/pd, Dick -- or???

Judy