Re:** All quiet on the Alt-photo front

Jonathan Bailey (quryhous@midcoast.com)
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 18:02:25 -0500

>On Sat, 21 Dec 1996, CHRISTOPHER TSOURAS wrote:
On Sat, 21 Dec 1996, Chico Seay wrote:

Is it me or were there only a few messages posted (this one included) in the
past 24 hours. I was really getting a taste for the dialogue on this page
and my well seems to have gone dry??? Do I have a computer problem perhaps
or is the page really this quiet?

Jon Bailey

>> > Jon:
>> >
>> > Do not adjust your computer. It has been my observation that
>> > a large percentage of those on this list are educators, and
>> > school's out. Rest your weary eyes until early to mid
>> > January.
>> >
>> > Chico Seay
>> >

>> Jon,

>> more than adequate company for you during these lean list times.
>>
>> Plod on Brother,
>>
>> Christopher Tsouras
>> tsouras@nevada.edu
>>

>Or we are fantically printing to finish orders before Xmas holidays and
>have little time to "talk".
>
>EJ Neilsen
>ejnasn@laplaza.org

Thanks alot! I'll be checking out the archive address and good luck with
the darkroom work....That's where I should be right now, but hey! You can't
be in two places at once....(right?)
Let the festivities begin! Happy holidays to you. Jon Bailey