Re: Ink jet and alt / platinum in the woods

rosebud (rosebud@why.net)
Sun, 29 Dec 1996 16:51:09 +0000

auer wrote:
> peaking more
> practically regarding enviornmental impact, I am convinced that
> platinum/palladium printing using thin papers, EDTA and distilled water
> to clear is a most non toxic process.

Thanks, I was mostly kidding. I just sorta wreched when I thought of
processing ANY photographic materials in a clear brook or stream. It
probably isn't as bad as bathing or washing hair in a river, which I've
done plenty.

> A wash in distilled water

How or with what do you wash with distilled water...is there a
re-circulating washing system available? Or is this an osmotic
procedure?

Thanks.

Darryl