Re: Pyro

dmilton@csus.edu
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 11:23:57 -0700

I use JOBO for my 4x5. I have noticed that anythinh uneven in Pyro probably has
much to do with agitation and/or presoaking. When I presoaked for 5 minutes (vs.
1 or 2 for most other devs) I found that everything looks much better, especially
with films that have heavy anti-halation dyes.

Longer presoak, more even agitation. Just my 1/2 cent

David Milton