Re: My recent pyro post -Reply

Elton N. Kaufmann - Cycloid Fathom Group (cycloid@cycloid-fathom.com)
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 10:31:57 -0600

In my attempts to use TP120, I have found staining that looks like
drip/drain patterns in otherwise featureless parts of the image, like in a
clear sky. This happens despite following the time/temperature and
unusual agitation instructions from Kodak for Techidol Liquid developer and
TP films. I use the Patterson small plastic tanks and reels. Can anyone
point to a likely cause for this problem?
Thanks,
EltonK

At 05:52 PM 1/14/98 -0700, Bob Maxie wrote:
>>>Panatomic-X is no longer made-mores the pity.
>
>Actually, Panatomic X is made, but only available as an
>Aerial Film Stock. I find a good substitute is Eastman Kodak
>Technical Pan. Try it, you will like it.
>
>RM

Exhibiting fine-art and editorial photography
Cycloid Fathom Gallery
Elton N. Kaufmann, Chairman
P. O. Box 8129
Downers Grove, Illinois 60517-8129