Re: PYRO and VC printing; UK source for Pyro; Jobo; T-Max100 ....and

David Milton (dmilton@csus.edu)
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 21:11:37 -0700

Good! That means the less Pyro Barry uses, the more for me! But, what do you expect from a Delta 100 user? :) (he says jokingly, while grinning and taking cover from the flames that are sure to follow)