Re: Mordencage/mordancage/archive

Henk Thijs (henk.thijs@eurocontrol.be)
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 08:50:18 +0000

Bob Schramm wrote:
>I have searched the archives to see if I could find specific information on
>the Mordencage process. While I found several references, I found no formulas
>or directions of any kind. I did find a reference to Craig Stevens and have
>e-mailed him. In the meantime, does anyone have specific information on this
>process that they are willing to share? I would greatly appreciate it.
and also others were interested into this process and looking in the archives.

Via the search machine under Netscape http://www.hotbot.com I asked for all
info concerning 'mordancage' and I got the alt-photo-process thread of a year
ago , but the only usable information with a formula, came from Judy Seigel.

I ordered the chemicals used by the procedure described by Christan Nz some
weeks ago, especially the dyes he mentioned -auramine, chrysoidine- are not so
easy to get. Have no results until now.

If someone has no access to the archives in a proper way and needs the info
mentioned above, please let me know,

Henk

--
  Henk    Thijs                 tel: +31-(0)43-3661249
  Eurocontrol Maastricht UAC    fax: +31-(0)43-3661300