Fresson - microscopic cross section (fwd)

Art Chakalis (achakali@freenet.columbus.oh.us)
Wed, 04 Feb 1998 09:12:44 -0500 (EST)

Ok, the large file size is impractical. Working tooo many hours so give me
until this week-end to fool around with the image. I can crop it and/or
jpeg it or both to get a reasonable file size. Also, I will be
writing the photographer thanking him and will ask if he will release his
copyright which if he does I'll just have a bunch of slide copies made and
mail them out.

Sincerely, Art

Art Chakalis
Columbus, Ohio, USA

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 00:24:54 -0500 (EST)
From: Art Chakalis <achakali@freenet.columbus.oh.us>
To: Alt-Photo-Process-L List <alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca>
Cc: Peter Charles Fredrick <pete@fotem.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Fresson - microscopic cross section

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998, Peter Charles Fredrick wrote:

> >>Can you contact the photographer requesting permission to distribute copies
> on the Internet or give me the address and I will ask.<<
>
> I have contacted Spike Walker today and he said that there was no problem
> However it might be nice if you sent him a letter of thanks from us all.

Anyone wanting a copy, please send me a note off-line. If you want to
limit the file size or have a format preference please indicate so. The scan
will be about 20meg and you might consider two, one had colors enhanced
during scanning which may provide added information.

Sincerely, Art

Art Chakalis
Columbus, Ohio, USA