Re: Gum and so on (reply)

Hamish.Sophie (Hamish.Sophie@wanadoo.fr)
Thu, 05 Feb 1998 20:54:50 +0100

Thank you for your comments on Bockingford - I'll have to give this a go
myself!
10 years ago, when I first started making multiple gum prints I used
Strathmore papers without size and they worked fine. I am told that they
have a very tough size produced in manufacturing. But some years later
they must have changed it because later prints exhibited problems with
staining. Then finally the Strathmore papers were no longer available in
Australia.

*
"We have no theology, we have no dogma, we just dance"

Hamish Stewart

Gum Bichromate Photographer
Astrologer
Tarot