Re: Platinum Printing Workshop

David Milton (dmilton@csus.edu)
Fri, 06 Feb 1998 16:57:02 -0700

I just wanted to put my 2 cents in. . . .

I took Kerik's class and it was excellent. We had photographers from Utah,
Arizona and San Francisco as well as Sacramento. Everyone had a great
time, and some of the prints were exceptional, and even more surprising,
everyone left with more than a handful of quality prints to take home. The
prints were better than I had anticipated. When I showed my prints, most
of my friends thought I had done this for years.

I strongly recommend Kerik's class. The info and instruction are
first-rate.

David Milton