Re: Buffered matboard

Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Fri, 06 Feb 1998 20:53:12 -0800

>From: Herold Faulkner <faulkner@redshift.com>
>I would recommend Conservation Resources as a source for archival supplies
>of all kinds.<SNIP>
>Their prices seem competative with the other major suppliers but they aren't
>a discount house. Also if you live on the West Coast, like I do, shipping
>may become a consideration: paper and board are heavy.

Both Light Impressions and Conservation Resources have good materials. If
you are in a larger city, and have a business license, may I suggest
visiting a few wholesale framing suppliers. I think I pay about $6US for
either buffered or unbuffered Strathmore 4 ply museum board. Plus you have
no "shipping" charges. In California, the wholesalers won't sell to you
without a resale (tax) number.

tomf2468@pipeline.com (Tom Ferguson)