Cleaning of Bromoil Brushes

Gene Laughter (glaughter@earthlink.net)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 17:43:25 -0500

Chris,

I clean my various and sundry bromoil brushes with naptha or cigarette
lighter fluid at the end of the inking session and flick the fluid out
sharply, and then hang them bristles down and they are ready to use the
next morning. I comb the bristles well with a hair-comb prior to inking
to separate any bristles that may have stuck together.

Cheers!

Gene Laughter