Re: paper

Luis Nadeau (nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca)
Wed, 04 Mar 1998 01:01:23 -0400

At 9:05 PM -0500 98/03/03, Gary Szunyogh wrote:
>Without looking for a name I know I still have paper that is too thin for
>me. Much like copy paper or so. The documentation said it was for making
>manuals. I would be glad to [part with it cheaply.

Could you look up the name and supplier's source? Kodak used to make a type
A silver paper non-baryta coated that could be folded like ordinary paper
without cracking. I think there would be potential to use such material as
paper negative since the lack of baryta (btw, opaque to X-rays) would allow
fast printing times.

Luis Nadeau
NADEAUL@NBNET.NB.CA
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada