Re: Re: paper -Forwarded

Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 04 Mar 1998 23:39:37 -0800

At 12:22 AM 3/5/98 -0700, Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com wrote:

>it for
>years. It was very slow, maybe cloride based. I wish I still had some. E.
>Theisen
>Actually, it was good old Kodabromide. Cold tone and great to work with. No
>speed differences between the "A" weight stock and normal material.
>
>RM

Kodak Ad Type Paper. Billed as having an Azo emulsion in essentially
bond paper. A _very_ long time ago a company called Dassonville made an
enlarging paper called Charcoal Black on a "parchment" surface especially
for paper negative work. It was also coated without the Baryta coating.

----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles,Ca.
dickburk@ix.netcom.com