Ware Cyanotype revisited

Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 17:18:33 -0800

Richard Sullivan <richsul@earthlink.net> wrote:

>I didn't have any time to jump in on the cyanotype discussion during the
>week. In my favorite phrase of late -- "I've been busy killing alligators
>instead of draining the swamp."
>
>I do think Mike Wares' Cyanotype is superior to the conventional version.
<BIG SNIP>

Seeing as I instigated this thread..... let me repeat that B&S were very
helpful with trying to solve my "Ware" failures. I strongly suspect my
problem was related to inappropriate papers. Knowing that I "hate
defeats", and seeing as I still have a full bottle of the stuff..... What
papers and/or clearing schemes has anyone had success with????

tomf2468@pipeline.com (Tom Ferguson)