Re: Inkjet Printer opinions?

Luis Nadeau (nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca)
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 16:20:54 -0400

At 9:34 AM 98/03/18, KOUKLIS, KERIK T wrote:
>I know this is not directly alt-photo related, but I know there are many
>on this list who could provide good information and many others who
>would be interested to read it, so...
>
>I am about to purchase a new Inkjet printer. I think I've narrowed it
>down to the Epson Stylus Photo or the Epson Stylus 800. I am also

I looked at the output of both and found the Stylus Photo to be the winner,
especially under magnification. The sample print had a picture, half in
black and white and half in color. The b & w looked like a rich selenium
tone print. I was impressed. If those prints didn't fade in a few weeks I'd
buy one tomorrow.

Luis Nadeau
Fredericton, NB, Canada